03 Mai 2017

When the Mastersoul opens the door into the mysteries of the body ...

... then he meets the Innate

I love the beautiful words of Kryon ... it shows me deep in my feelings, that we are so much more then this little human consciousness here on earth.

Way beyond the linearity of our mind is the Innate wisdom of our body!





The Magnificent Innate

Dear ones, I want to tell you about a process in your body, not only mysterious because it's not in 3D, but elusive enough that you can't really define it. Yet it belongs to you so well that it is actually you. You might ask, "How can something be inside me, Kryon, that I don't really know about?" The answer I give yet again is that your DNA is not working at full capacity yet, and that this is the subject. Your consciousness is not yet synchronized to the reality of certain kinds of things at work within your body. But these realizations are coming to you eventually, and the recalibration of humanity includes an evolved Spirit within you, and we're going to talk a little bit more about that in this channelling.

More you can read here: https://www.kryon.com/CHAN2015/k_channel15_portland-15.html

Und hier wäre die deutsche Übersetzung dazu:
Enthuellung_des_Innate_Portland_22.11.14..pdf

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen